Dubai Municipality Exam (Interview with Technical Staff)
To appear for Dubai Municipality exam and interview, the following procedures to be completed through online. Test consists of oral and written exam.
Fill online application of Dubai Municipality.
The following documents are required:
- Valid Trade License copy
- Engineer’s Passport copy with visa page, attested Educational certificate and one photo. Certificate must be attested by UAE Embassy in home country and UAE Foreign Affairs in UAE.
- No objection letter from the sponsor of the Engineer/Technical staff. If the applicant is under other sponsorship or if he/she is on Visit/Tourist visa, the applying company can attach a request letter.
- UAE Engineers Association Membership copy or an undertaking letter stating that you will take the membership in UAE Engineers Association after passing the exam. This is a personal letter and it can be printed in white paper.
- If the requirements are fulfilled, online application will be approved within 2 working days.
Municipality Test fees Dh410 for Electrical Fitting Contracting
Municipality Test fees Dh510 for Building Contracting
This amount can be paid online or pay at DM Cashier. Interview date and time will be shown online after payment.
- Original educational certificate and Passport to be shown at the time of interview.
- Result will be shown online immediately after the interview.
- Online result should be kept for future reference.
- Incase of failure, candidate can apply again with the same procedure.
Click here for the list of activities controlled by Dubai Municipality.
Diploma Certificate holder must have five years experience and he/she can apply under the license G+1 or below only.
Three year Diploma is Required to appear for Interior Decoration Engineer’s Test.
Architectural Engineer Bachelor Degree Certificate holder must have two years experience to appear for Interior Decoration Engineer’s Test.
Bachelor Degree Certificate holder should have three years experience to appear for Civil Engineers test.
Dubai Municipality Call Centre: 800 900
G+1 License can be upgraded to G4 if the license is three years old and minimum seven projects should be completed.
7 years UAE experienced 2 Engineers required to upgrade the License to G12