Labour Establishment Card (Computer Card) Amendment
If you have made any changes in Trade License like Name, Activity, Owner, Local Service Agent, Authorized signatory, Legal status, then it has to be changed first in Immigration Establishment Card and then in Labour Establishment Card.
The following documents are required for Labour Establishment Card amendment.
- Typed application (Can be typed from Tas’heel Centre)
- Copy of Trade License
- Copy of the addendum listing the partners’ names in case of LLC, issued from the Department of Economic Development (Second page of the License)
- Power of Attorney attested by Notary Public for authorized signatories (incase of changing authorized signatory)
- Local Service Agent Contract (incase of professional license and owner is expat)
- Copy of Immigration Establishment Card (amended)
- E-signature card copy of Sponsor & authorized signatories (if any)
- Valid Tenancy Contract with EJARI online Registration Certificate.
NOTE: If you need signature authority for anyone other than local sponsor, you should make Power of Attorney and get it attested from Notary Public and attach with the Labour Establishment Card application. Powers mentioned in the LLC Memorandum will not work for Labour signature authority. Separate Power of Attorney in prescribed form is must. Power of Attorney attestation Fees: Dh170 to be paid at Notary Public.
FEES: No government fees for amendment.
Typing charge to be paid at Tas’heel Centre
NOTE: Payment should be made through E-Dirham Card at Thas’heel Centre. You can Buy E-Dirham Card from any branch of National Bank of Abu Dhabi or from Aafaq Islamic Finance Company found at Thas’heel branches. Take your Emirates ID & Passport copy to for E-dirham Card.
For Assistance contact Capital Documents Clearance Services: +971 50 452 6462
Tas’heel Centre Timing: Saturday to Thursday 7:30am to 7:30pm
- After typing the application, put company seal, get signature of authorized signatories and submit at any one of the following offices.
- Application can be submitted at Ministry of Labour Main Office, Qusais or Ministry of Labour Counter at Municipality Building, Al Tawar, Qusais or Hyatt Regency Hotel, Deira (First Floor, AAMAL Business Centre, Tel. 04-273 0932).
- Amended Labour Establishment Card will be issued same time.
- The application must be submitted by the owner, partner or PRO.
- Ministry of Labour, Qusais, Dubai
Timing: Saturday to Thursday 7:30am to 7:00pm
Call Centre: 800 665 Website: www.mol.gov.ae